Labels

24 January 2012

Tiddly Tuesday!

Good morning!  I'm still in transit I hope.... by this stage we should be in a Singapore airport hotel sleeping through our 14 hour stopover before we get on a plane to NZ.

I know it's not a challenge day at Tiddly Inks today because we switched to fortnightly challenges.  That means you still have one week to get your entry into our colour challenge.  Go on... challenge yourself!

 Here's some Tiddly loveliness to share with you today:
































































This little guy is the adorable Little Monkey from Christy's December release.  Isn't he cute?!  I have coloured him with copics (see details below).  The papers are from Crate Paper and October Afternoon.  The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl and the swirly bling is by Prima.  The ticket stamp is from Maya Rd and the sentiment stamp is from Pollycraft.

I have followed the January sketch for you to try at I{heart}2stamp:


















I managed to do all twelve sketches last year... this year I hope I can do the same!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I{heart}2Stamp: January SFYTT
Dream Valley Challenges #24: Animals (second entry)
Shelly's Images: Anything Goes
Raise the Bar #88: Circles

Here are the copics I used:

















That's all from me for now!  See you later!

Arabella Chickie in transit



9 comments:

Joey said...

Arabella this is beautiful! I love all the detail in that layout. Joey x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh my gosh, you must be the best person ever at combining odds and ends of DP. I always revert to using paper packs, I envy your eye. I will have to try your style, bit reluctant, out of fear it will be messy looking.

Enjoy NZ. Have wonderful trip!

Anita said...

Oh I'm so happy I can finally leave you a comment :) Lovely card with such an adorable image. Beautiful coloring of course! Hope your trip is going as planned.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning! gorgeous work hugs pops x

Amanda R said...

Hope you have a great trip Arabella! And secondly I love all the colors you used on this card, so bright and cheery, really great with the dull gray weather we are having!

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh .. this is so cute! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kathleen said...

Such a cute card, love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
Hugs
Kat xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sweet whimsy monkey card. Especially like the jewel embellishing & variety of texture. Thanks for entering Raise the Bar Circles/Rings challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest Bar-Tender at Raise the Bar

ccroll said...

Adorable!!! I love how you colored the Monkey....hehe

Have fun!!! :)